Good to know about this set
- Designed to fit the Planet Earth and Moon in Orbit LEGO® model that measures 33.0cm x 24.0cm x 18.0cm , so rest assured your case will perfectly fit your set.
- The case is big enough to fit all 526 LEGO® pieces from this set, and it's transparent, so you can see all your bricks proudly displayed.
- Designed to fit the LEGO® set first released in 2024.
- LEGO® set manufacturer number: 42179. Item number(s) 6470660, 6470661
Presenting the perfect companion to crystallize your cosmic curiosity – the BOXXCO Display Case for LEGO® Technic™ Planet Earth and Moon in Orbit (42179)! Expertly crafted to showcase the orbits and turns of your celestial LEGO® model, our display case is a stellar choice for both seasoned collectors and budding astronauts. The 3mm clear recycled and recyclable acrylic walls of the case offer a full, unobstructed view of your LEGO® galactic exploration while providing robust protection against space dust (and the terrestrial kind, too).
Each intergalactic case is fortified with metal cubes at the corners for a display as stable as the Earth's orbit, and a 5mm black acrylic base that imparts a gravity of sophistication to your exhibit. Whether it's to celebrate the phases of the Moon or the journey through the months, these spectacular details of your LEGO® set will eclipse all others, as our display case ensures they are always in the spotlight. And for those space enthusiasts, the printed month and moon phases on your set are perfectly framed, enhancing your interplanetary education.
All systems are a go as you crank up the interactivity of your LEGO® model, secure in the knowledge that our BOXXCO Display Case preserves the magic of mechanical orbits season after season. So, buckle up and prepare for lift-off; your LEGO® Planet Earth and Moon in Orbit set is destined to be the shining star of your collection!
Planet Earth and Moon in Orbit (42179) Display Case
5 out of 5 stars
- Designed specifically for LEGO® Technic™ Planet Earth and Moon in Orbit (42179).
- Made from 3mm clear recycled and recyclable acrylic for a pristine view.
- Metal corner cubes for reinforced celestial stability.
- Robust 5mm black acrylic base for an elegant cosmic presentation.
- Displays and protects your LEGO® space model from cosmic debris (and everyday dust).
- Perfect for showcasing the LEGO® set's printed months and moon phases.
Unit Width Height Depth Metric 350mm 300mm 200mm Imperial 13.78in 11.81in 7.87in
We are currently offering free delivery on all orders (UK customers only). You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
Please note: LEGO sets are not included with any purchase.
All products come in kit form and simply slot together. Instructions are provided.
The BOXXCO Guarantee
We want to re-assure you that our boxes are of the highest quality available shoe storage product on the market to date. Backed by our superior service, you're guaranteed a product that performs time and time again.